The beginning of the educational process in College of Administration and Humanities dates back to the 1426/1427 AH academic year. The College currently includes three academic departments: Law, English, and Business Administration, with a total number of more than 800 students. The College has also recently started establishing Department of Sports and Movement Science; it is a promising department.
Department of Law, previously called (Department of Sharia and Law), is one of the oldest academic departments in the College. The department has a developed study plan, keeping pace with the latest issues in the legal and Sharia field; in order to graduate distinguished cadres who have the qualities of creativity, criticism and analysis in the legal and Sharia field, capable of community participation. English Department awards students Bachelor’s degree in Applied Linguistics. The undergraduate study plan also includes courses aimed, at the first levels, to enhance students’ listening, reading, writing and speaking skills, while specialization courses, at advanced levels, provide students with academic knowledge in theoretical and applied linguistics. Then Department of Business Administration came to light with its specific tracks during the 1439/1440 AH academic yea; in an effort to provide a distinctive educational service, according to the needs of society, and to prepare qualified and distinguished national cadres in the field of business administration.
- Provide excellence and quality in education
- Preparing scientifically qualified graduates, with sufficient skills to participate in the labor market
- Continuous improvement in the quality of the educational process
- Raising the efficiency of the teaching staff professionally
- Supporting research output for faculty and students
- Developing cognitive, cultural, physical and religious abilities of college students by making the necessary plans for extracurricular activities
- Quality: We are committed to mastering inputs, processes, and outputs
- Honesty: We carry out our work with dedication and sincerity in line with professional ethics
- Transparency: We are committed to the highest levels of disclosure, integrity, and accountability within the framework of institutional governance
- Teamwork: We do our work as one team
- Innovation: We promote creative thinking, creative spirit, in thought and outcomes
- Continuing education: We support education and continuous development inside and outside the university
- Development: We believe in the need for improvement in all areas and at all levels
Nationally Educational excellence, to prepare competent persons who meet the needs of society.
Preparing professionally qualified and distinguished cadres, able to compete, equipped with skills, knowledge and competencies that meet the requirements of society.